Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon March 11, 2013
Emerson String Quartet to Perform March 19 at Tulane
The Emerson String Quartet will perform Tuesday, March 19 at Tulane University's Dixon Hall. The concert begins at 8 p.m., preceded by a free lecture at 7 p.m. by John Joyce of the Tulane music department.
The Grammy-winning quartet will perform chamber works by Hayden, Bartok and Schumann.
Tickets are available online at www.friendsofmusic.org or at the door for $30. Tulane students will be admitted free.
Arts & Culture