Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri March 14, 2014
Cityscapes: Richard Campanella On The Geography Of Cool
We continue our monthly conversation with Richard Campanella on his monthly Cityscapes column in the Times-Picayune and NOLA.com.
WWNO News Director Eve Troeh spoke with Campanella about his latest work, mapping the "cool" factor across downtown New Orleans. It all started with his research on Bourbon Street, a once-cool place that is now, Campanella finds, decidedly uncool.
Arts & Culture