Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Reading Life
Tue January 8, 2013
Chris Champagne and Sheryl St. Germain
By Susan Larson
The Reading Life looks at Louisiana culture this week with native son Chris Champagne, author of The Yat Dictionary, and native daughter Sheryl St. Germain, author of Navigating Disaster:16 Essays of Love and a Poem of Despair.