Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Out To Lunch
Mon January 28, 2013
From Boots to Pedicabs
New Orleans' once most-hated-man gets on his bike!
Sal Palmisano was New Orleans' Enemy Number One when he came up with the brilliant business plan to boot drivers’ questionably-parked cars.
Today he is the pioneer of a whole new set of wheels: NOLA Pedicabs.