Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Tue March 20, 2012
26th Tennessee Williams Literary Festival Kicks Off in French Quarter
The 2012 Tennessee Williams New Orleans Literary Festival kicks off a five-day celebration in the French Quarter.
Festival spokesman David Hoover, who heads UNO's Film, Theater and Communication Arts Department talks about the stellar theater line-up in this festival honoring the works and literary life of Tennessee Williams, who adopted New Orleans as his spiritual home. The festivities run March 21th -25th.
More info can be found on the web at tennesseewilliams.net