Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Inside the Arts
Tue March 20, 2012
26th Tennessee Williams Literary Festival Kicks Off in French Quarter
The 2012 Tennessee Williams New Orleans Literary Festival kicks off a five-day celebration in the French Quarter.
Festival spokesman David Hoover, who heads UNO's Film, Theater and Communication Arts Department talks about the stellar theater line-up in this festival honoring the works and literary life of Tennessee Williams, who adopted New Orleans as his spiritual home. The festivities run March 21th -25th.
More info can be found on the web at tennesseewilliams.net