Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Aug. 17, 2014
- Follow Along With The Coastal Desk's 'Vanishing Coast' Tour Of Chauvin
- Ain't Dere No More: Sydney Besthoff Reflects On K&B
- New Orleans Police Superintendent Resigns; Interim Chief Appointed
- B&B Vs. Airbnb: Competition And Common Ground Between Traditional Inns And The New Sharing Economy
Jenni has been working with WWNO since 1991 and has been Production Manager since 1994. Her duties include producing The Reading Life, New Orleans in Concert, Continuum, and Where Y’Eat. Her responsibilities also include coordinating the distribution of Harry Shearer's Le Show, managing digital audio production, coordinating studio rentals, as well as daily promotions. In addition to WWNO, Jenni has distinguished herself as one of the only female on-site radio engineers in professional sports. She has been a radio engineer for the NBA Pelicans/Hornets since 2002 and Tulane football since 2007, as well as other sports broadcasts. Jenni was featured in Gambit’s Weekly’s “40 Under 40” list in 2004.