Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Jason Saul is WWNO's Director of Digital Services, a multimedia journalist and a member of the station's corporate media underwriting team, dedicated to fostering partnerships with local businesses in support of their outreach efforts and WWNO’s fundraising goals.
Jason heads up WWNO's sports desk, is the point person for digital initiatives and social media outreach, and is a spot news and features reporter during major events.
Jason, a native of New York (but a long-time resident of the Crescent City), has an extensive background in traditional, digital and social media, and the intersections between them.