Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Where Y'Eat: Relighting The Tiki Torch
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Hallie Sheck joined the team at WWNO in the summer of 2011 while studying to get her Masters of Arts Administration from the University of New Orleans. As a student worker, Hallie devotes much of her time at the station in the membership and development department learning her future trade. Prior to enrolling in the university, Hallie’s past experience was predominantly in the film industry, including a B.F.A. in Motion Picture Production from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. While a freelancer in the film industry, Hallie was able to work on an array of projects ranging from Target commercials to Hollywood films, such as Oliver Stone’s “W,” and “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.” In the future she hopes to merge her love of film with her new educationto workwith emerging independent filmmakers and non-profit film organizations.