Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Farrar joined WWNO in 2001 as a part-time Announcer, and is currently Chief Classical Announcer, a producer, and the interim music manager. He has been a passionate musician since the age of four, playing the piano, singing in his church choir, performing in musical theatre, and playing the trumpet in such ensembles as the North Carolina Symphony and the Louisiana Philharmonic.
A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, Farrar moved to New Orleans in 1997 to attend Loyola University. He enjoys literature, food, history, foreign languages, and classic cars.